We have several Leadership opportunities in Maryland due to pending new contracts!!
We also have a great program for Traveling Doctors. Please contact Soti at 443-410-4989
Why Adfinitas Health?
Adfinitas Health promotes an employee-focused culture, flexible scheduling, and a healthy work-life balance. In fact, it was recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post in 2014. Our dedicated care teams are currently in 13 hospitals and over 40 post-acute care centers, and we're growing!
Adfinitas Health offers full-time employees the following benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Additional Compensation Based on Work Relative Value Units (RVUs), i.e., Incentive Pay
- Career advancement
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health Insurance (Dental, Medical, Prescription, and Vision)
- Malpractice Insurance (100% Employer-Paid)
- Basic Life Insurance Coverage ($100,000) (100% Employer-Paid)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage (AD&D) (100% Employer-Paid)
- Short-Term Disability (STD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid)
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (100% Employer-Paid)
- Retirement Savings Plan: 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Yearly Allowance for Continuing Medical Education (CME)
Adfinitas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer