The word "Advent" stays true to our Adventist heritage and signals the arrival of something of great significance. Our new name is intended to herald the dawn of a whole-person health care philosophy that encompasses body, mind and spirit. When consumers see the name "AdventHealth," we want them to understand: "this is a place for wellness for all stages of life and health." It's a name that reflects our deeply rooted mission and bold vision.
Established in 1973, AdventHealth (formerly Adventist Health System) includes nearly 50 hospitals and more than 80,000 team members in almost a dozen states. Our system also includes numerous urgent care centers, physician practices and extensive outpatient services. encompassing 8,300 licensed beds, 70,000 employees, 8,500 physicians and 4.5+ million patients served annually.
- Established in 1973
- Faith-based, non-profit organization
- Mission: Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ
- Vision: Wholistic, Exceptional, Connected, Affordable and Viable
- Values: Quality and Service Excellence, Community Wellbeing, High Ethical Standards, Stewardship and Inclusiveness
- Headquartered in Altamonte Springs, Florida
- Has nearly 50 hospital campuses
- More than 1,200 care sites
- Hospitals in nine states (Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Illinois, North Carolina, Texas and Wisconsin)
- Continuum of care also includes urgent care centers, home health and hospice agencies, physician practices and skilled nursing facilities
- More than 80,000 employees
- Serves more than 5 million patients annually
- Approximately $11 billion in operating revenue
About AdventHealth West Florida Division
The West Florida Division of AdventHealth has some of the nation’s brightest medical minds making lifesaving breakthroughs with surgical pioneers, scientists and researchers using leading edge technology and innovation to deliver our brand of whole-person care. Our network of care includes AdventHealth Carrollwood, AdventHealth Connerton, AdventHealth Dade City, AdventHealth Lake Placid, AdventHealth North Pinellas, AdventHealth Ocala, AdventHealth Sebring, AdventHealth Tampa, AdventHealth Wauchula, AdventHealth Wesley Chapel and AdventHealth Zephyrhills, as well as five freestanding offsite Emergency Rooms including AdventHealth Brandon ER, AdventHealth Central Pasco ER, AdventHealth Palm Harbor ER, AdventHealth TimberRidge ER, and AdventHealth Westchase ER. We are more than hospitals, as we have a robust system of care including specialty acute care, over 200 primary care and specialty employed physicians, Express Care at Walgreens clinics, urgent care centers, wound care, physical therapy, home care, mobile mammography and more. AdventHealth is a faith-based not-for-profit health care system with a mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. AdventHealth has hundreds of care sites and nearly 50 hospitals across the United States. For more information about AdventHealth, visit AdventHealth.com, or Facebook.com/AdventHealth, and for West Florida Division, click here.
Apply online: www.AdventHealthWestFloridaphysicianjobs.com
AdventHealth West Florida Facts and Figures
- 10 acute care hospitals
- 1 long term care facility for post-acute care
- 5 freestanding Emergency Departments
- 45 multi-specialty physician group practices
- 15 AdventHealth Express Care at Walgreens clinics
- 6 AdventHealth Centra Care urgent care centers
- 6 counties served by home health care
- 11,000+ employees
The Latest News from AdventHealth
AdventHealth is a leader in technology, procedures and patient care treating more heart, neurology, gynecology and vascular surgery patients than any other nationally recognized hospital. Ranked the #1 hospital in Orlando by U.S. News & World Report, our proudest achievements are made possible by our caregivers. It's this higher level of care that has not only ranked us number one in the state; AdventHealth is also recognized by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's Best Hospitals in nine specialties.