For free help with your job search, call (800) 776-8383
Adventist Health Lodi Memorial, one of the region’s premier nonprofit healthcare providers, comprises a 194-bed hospital, 19 medical practice locations and wellness programs. Since we opened our doors in 1952, we have been committed to those who seek our care. Through the decades, Lodi Memorial became not just a hospital, but a pillar for the surrounding community and the people whose pasts and families are intertwined with the organization.
In the decades since we opened, our healthcare organization has expanded remarkably. What was known as Lodi Memorial Hospital for four decades is now Adventist Health Lodi Memorial, a system that encompasses not just a full-functioning hospital, but the vast scope of services available throughout Lodi and surrounding communities.
Surgery, maternity, intensive care, medical care and emergency services have always been key services available at Adventist Health Lodi Memorial, but in recent years, the organization has grown to operate 19 specialty and primary care medical practices and a free outreach clinic. Specialty services include:
• Occupational medicine
• Outpatient therapy services
• Sleep medicine
• Surgical care
• Wound care and hyperbaric medicine
Services also include a home health agency, adult day services and a child care program.
In addition, we have achieved major distinctions, including:
• Leapfrog “Grade A” Hospital Safety Score -- awarded in spring and fall 2019
• Baby-Friendly® designation; redesignated in 2019
• Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacement
• Blue Distinction Center for Maternity Care
• Cal Hospital Compare Maternity Honor Roll Award for 2019
• National Certified Gold Safe Sleep Champion
• Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Low Acuity Center 2019
• Joint Commission Primary Stroke Center Designation for 2019
• Get with the Guidelines – Stroke Silver Plus Quality Achievement Award and Target: Stroke Elite Honor Roll for 2019
• Acute Physical Rehabilitation has been ranked in the top 10% for the past 11 years as a top performer
At Adventist Health Lodi Memorial, we go beyond caring for patients to caring about patients. We are committed to providing compassionate care without compromise. Optimal health, via a relationship with a primary care physician and coordinated care program, is our goal. Visit Adventist Health Lodi Memorial today to learn more about our specialized programs, services, talented medical staff and wellness programs.
Nestled between highways 5 and 99, Lodi is a charming community where locals have rich roots and visitors never want to leave. Just 35 miles south of Sacramento and 90 miles east of San Francisco, Lodi's Mediterranean climate provides the perfect ambiance for those looking to cycle amongst the vineyards, paddleboard on the Mokelumne River at sunset or learn about Lodi's agricultural roots at one of its 85-plus wineries. Lodi is known for its quaint downtown, many restaurants, live music and antique shops. It may be a small town, but it offers something for everyone.