Alamo Heights Surgery Center
Alamo Heights Surgery Center focuses on offering a high quality, service oriented environment for your surgical procedure.
Our center performs a broad range of outpatient surgical procedures. Our mission is to provide first-class surgical services in a safe, welcoming environment; one in which we would be happy to treat our own families.
Accreditation Information: Accredited by The Joint Commission.
Number of Operating Rooms: 3
Number of Treatment Rooms: 2
Specialties: Our state-of-the-art equipment allows surgeons to perform procedures in the specialty areas of:
- Dental/Oral Surgery
- Ear, Nose and Throat
- General Surgery
- Gastroenterology (GI)
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
Insurance Plans: Our facility accepts most major commercial insurance, HMO/PPO plans, Medicare, Workers Compensation, and other government sponsored health coverage. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding your insurance coverage.
Steeped in culture and history, San Antonio offers an abundance of entertainment, educational, and business opportunities.
- Recently San Antonio was ranked as the nation's best-performing city by The Milken Institute
- Second largest city in Texas by population
- Forbes ranks San Antonio as one of the "Best Places for Business and Careers"
- Sixth most affordable city in America according to Xfinity
- Direct flights to over 30 domestic and international destinations offered by 13 airlines
- Home of the famous River Walk, open to the public all year, that includes endless dining and attractions
- Visit historic landmarks such as The Alamo
- Great educational opportunities with schools such as Alamo Heights High School and Trinity University