Alex Med Jobs - Central Montana
We are assisting a Healthcare Clinic in Central Montana with their physician recruitment efforts.
The clinic is dedicated to recruiting and retaining the most contemporary physicians. Theystrive to provide a great work environment that champions innovation and technology and one that supports integrity, safety and evidence-based exceptional care. The location is Ideally situated on the high plains along Montana’s Rocky Mountain Front Range at the confluence of the Missouri and Sun Rivers.
You can enjoy:
- A cost of living below the national average
- Pleasant summers with warm, mostly sunny days and cool night
- Winters warmer than would be expected due to frequent Chinook winds that bring warm winds from the Pacific coast
- A semi-arid climate with rains well-timed for the growing during the summer months
- Year-round outdoor recreation includes hiking, mountain biking, kayaking, snowmobiling, skiing, snowshoeing and golf
- Five nearby waterfalls
- 2 hours to Glacier National Park
- Farmer’s markets, symphonies, concerts in the park and charming small town socials
If you'd like to balance working in a busy, forward-thinking clinic while playing in a recreational paradise, this is the place for you!