Alex Med Jobs - Northeast Arkansas
We are assisting a 129-bed acute care hospital located in Northeast Arkansas with their recruitment efforts.
- Hospital employment model with competitive compensation and bonus incentives
- Relocation allowance available
- Student loan repayment and stipend agreements are available.
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, life insurances, disability, PTO, CME, Malpractice and So Much More
- Hospital opened its doors in 1907 and has been a beacon of Health, Hope and Healing and has been accredited by the Joint Commission.
- This is a not-for-profit, community focused organization, that offers a full range of services including cardiopulmonary, critical care, emergency/trauma, home health, imaging, physical therapy, stroke treatment, surgery and much more.
This growing city is rich in history and tradition, and is located 90 miles northwest from Memphis TN and 150 miles northeast from Little Rock, Arkansas.
The community has wonderful school systems, both public and private, and is near Arkansas State University. You will be near some of the most plentiful lakes, streams, and rivers in all of Arkansas.