Alex Med Jobs - Northwest Kansas
We are assisting a Health System in Northwest Kansas with the recruitment of a Family Medicine Physician.
- 25-bed Critical Access Hospital and hospital-based Rural Health Clinic, located just West of Kansas City, Kansas.
- Ranked a Top 20 Critical Access Care Hospital in the Nation
- State-of-the-art Medical Clinic and conveniently located healthcare campus
- Ideal opportunity for building a medical practice where the Physician is an advocate for their patients and their families, while building a personal relationship where they are greatly respected and appreciated
- Attractive quality of lifestyle position with a balance between work and family time
- Balanced Schedule – 1:8 Call Rotation, clinic appointment and administrative hours from 9am-5pm and hospital rounding from 8am-9am.
- Home to a number of large city parks, an aquatic center, Communicy/Performing arts center, community wellness center.
- Home to Kansas' Biggest Rodeo and several festivals.
- Ideal region for outdoor enthusiasts with fishing, boating, camping, game hunting, nature trails, and wildlife preserves.
- Ideal setting for raising a family