AllianceHealth Midwest, located in Midwest City just 7 miles east of downtown Oklahoma City, is a 255-bed acute care facility with nearly 300 primary care and specialty physicians on the medical staff. Patients have access to a full spectrum of healthcare expertise including cardiac services, pulmonology, orthopedics, internal medicine, OB/GYN and urology. Services are provided by hospital owned clinics throughout the area such as the Oklahoma Regional Heart Pavilion, Midwest Mental Health, Midwest Rehab/Sports Medicine, Diagnostic Imaging Center and Renaissance Women’s Center of Midwest City.
In addition to all the amenities of Oklahoma City, Midwest City offers a very family friendly community that is rich in history. Known for the home of Tinker Air Force Base, Midwest City is focused on providing a great place to live and work. Listed are just a few of the community activities:
- Shopping: Large retail shopping areas with all your favorite stores
- Events: Made in Oklahoma- Beer, Wine and Food Festival, Cruise for Coffee- every third Saturday
- Local Museums about Tinker Air Force Base and Western Heritage
Midwest City and Oklahoma City provide a very active community. Below are just a few of the activities you will find to keep you and your family busy:
- Midwest City: Festivals, Air Shows with Tinker Air Force Base, 2 beautiful golf courses, soccer and baseball complexes, over 30 parks, dog parks and water and splash parks
- Oklahoma City: local lakes and parks that offer sailing, biking, running trails and dog parks, golf courses and country clubs, Boathouse District offering rowing, kayaking, canoeing, paddle boarding, upscale night life and local casinos, museums, festivals, unique shopping, amusement parks, water parks, Oklahoma City Zoo, Botanical Gardens, Orr Family Farm, exceptional and unique restaurants
- Professional and College Sporting Teams: OKC Thunder, Barons Ice Hockey, Oklahoma City Dodgers, Oklahoma University and Oklahoma State University.
With western charm and a lively atmosphere, Midwest City is the perfect place to live, work, and play!
Oklahoma City and the surrounding communities have some of the best rated schools in the nation. Based on achievement and college readiness scores five of our local high schools were ranked among the best in America by Newsweek. In Addition there are over 15 well-respected local colleges and universities to attend.