AllianceHealth Ponca City
Warm and welcoming Ponca City, OK is located just off I-35
Ponca City Medical Center, a 140-bed, acute-care facility, is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).
With more than 40 medical staff members, specialties represented by physicians at the facility include Allergy/Immunology, Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Dentistry, Family Practice, Gynecology, Hematology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Obstetrics, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Oral/Maxillofacial Surgery, Orthopedics, Otolaryngology, Pain Management, Pediatrics, Plastic Surgery, Podiatry, Psychiatry, Radiation Oncology, Urology, Vascular Surgery and Wound Care.
The facility offers a full range of services including: 24-hour emergency care, cardiac services (angiography, CCU, Cath lab, Telemetry), cardiopulmonary/respiratory services (EKG, pulmonary lab function), imaging (bone densitometry, CT scanner, mammography, MRI, nuclear medicine, pet scanner, telemedicine, teleradiology, ultrasound), an intensive care unit, labor and delivery, laboratory services, nutritional counseling, pediatrics unit, rehabilitation services (OT, PT, speech), sleep center, special services (EEG, holter monitoring, stress testing), surgery (inpatient/outpatient), wellness center and a wound care center.
Not too small and not too large
Ponca City is an easy 90 minute drive to both Oklahoma City, Tulsa in Northeast Oklahoma, or Wichita, Kansas.
- Low crime, great roads and very little rush hour traffic
- Ponca City has a thriving economy driven by a very active and progressive business community and city leadership;
- Great shopping, movie theaters, golf courses, numerous lakes and parks, museums, galleries and restaurants
- Midwest lifestyle in a family focused community with a church on almost every corner
- Strong public school system
- Excellent private schools available