AllianceHealth Woodward is an 87-bed acute care hospital located in Woodward, OK, in Northwest Oklahoma serving the tri-state area.
- The hospital provides a wide range of outpatient and inpatient services, including Radiology, Lab, 24-hour ER, Physical and Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Home Health & Hospice, Chemotherapy, Diabetes Management and more. Woodward Regional Hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).
- 5 surgical suites
- Surgical block time available
- Experienced CRNA’s
- Employee satisfaction 93% satisfied or very satisfied (97th percentile)
- Physicians 100% satisfied or very satisfied in 2012
- Top Performer Award for Surgical Care and Pneumonia by JCAHO
- Hospitalist program
- ER staffed with dedicated physicians
- Woodward voted a finalist for "Friendliest Communities in America"
- Hunting destination for region quail, turkey, deer, and falconry
- County unemployment 3%
- Strong local economy based on oil, wind, agriculture, and gas energy
- Service area 35,000; Woodward’s population 14,000
- Safe progressive community with museums and parks
- Great for family style living with numerous children/youth sports & activities
- Golf, swimming, hiking, boating available at area parks
- Numerous higher education resources