Alpena Community Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary care services for veterans in the Alpena area.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the VA Medical Centers in Saginaw, Detroit, and Ann Arbor.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Mental Health services including medication management, individual and group counseling such as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Home Based Primary Care
- Women's Healthcare
- Health Promotion
- Disease Prevention
Incorporated in 1871, the City of Alpena overlooks Lake Huron's picturesque Thunder Bay. The wood, cement, and heavy machinery industries of Alpena stemmed from a long industrial heritage that started with logging of the 1800s. Besides these industries, Alpena offers to the public an abundance of businesses along with a community college and a regional medical center. Throughout the 8.93 square miles that make up the City of Alpena are many inviting residential areas and recreational activities for its more than 10,000 residents and visitors to continuously enjoy. Thus, the City welcomes you to come and see how Alpena truly is a warm and friendly port.