Our client seeks an experienced primary care physician to serve as the lead clinic provider for a clinical services leader at a clinic serving employees and dependents of a reputable company in Anchorage, Alaska. The clinical model is to focus on patient care first, develop the patient-provider relationship, and use empathetic listening to empower patients to actively participate in their own wellness goals.
- Acts as the clinical and medical leader of the clinic team
- Partner with our Client Services team to assure the active promotion of client/patient engagement and clinic success by engaging with the employer and their employees to promote the clinic and encourage participation in Health & Wellness visits
- With support from the care team, assures appropriate management of all follow up visits, phone calls, and coordination of information and care with community providers
- Leads the care team effort to promote health and wellness for patients through the coordination of health coaching, health risk assessment and other health promotion activities
- Practices evidence-based medicine and follows clinical protocols and guidelines
- Manages 10-15 patients per day by providing primary care medical services to patients including preventative, maintenance, and episodic care
- Depending on a client contract, will assist with occupational injuries and disability issues
- Competitive base salary plus bonus
- Benefits include malpractice, health/dental, paid vacation, CME & retirement
- Malpractice insurance, paid time off and CME reimbursement
- Not a job; it’s THE job
- The reason you went into Healthcare – Practice Medicine the way you imagined
- 10-15 patients a day working with a collaborative medical team
- Vera University – The Institute department of Vera: The Coach Approach to Healthcare
- Strong creative outreach, incentives, integrative strategic ideas for client engagement
- Leadership and business development
- Board Certified MD or DO, with family medicine or internal medicine background; Family Medicine.
- 5 years primary care experience.
- Current, valid and unrestricted license and valid DEA number.