Anesthesia Associates of Ann Arbor - Oakland
Founded in 1968 and headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, A4 is the largest provider of anesthesia and pain management services in the State of Michigan. A4 attributes its ongoing growth and success to a keen focus on delivering top quality, cutting-edge health care to patients while providing a high degree of engagement and customer service to its health system partners. With over 120 physician anesthesiologists and 50 CRNA’s, A4 currently provides services to 11 hospitals, six ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs) and four chronic pain management clinics. provides physician anesthesia coverage for over 150,000 cases annually and performs over 11,000 pain management procedures per year.
St. Joseph Mercy has been part of the Oakland County community for nearly seven decades. Firmly rooted in the traditions of the Sisters of Mercy, St. Joseph Mercy is an active and respected health care provider in southeast Michigan. Over the years, we have evolved from a community hospital into a greatly expanded health care system, capable of meeting the health needs of all residents, from infants to seniors.
Programs and services
- The Heart Institute offers a comprehensive cardiac care program, at the forefront in the battle against heart disease.
- Our completely remodeled Birthing Center (averaging more than 2,700 births a year) features 12 LDRs, new cesarean section rooms and two rooms equipped for high-risk pregnancies.
- Advanced imaging techniques, such as the Philips INTEGRIS V3000, which has upgraded cardiovascular and interventional radiology services; magnetic resonance imaging (MRI); Color Doppler ultrasound equipment and CT and SPECT scanners.
- A neonatal intensive care level II nursery
- A pediatric emergency department.
- An emergency center and an urgent care center.
Oakland County-a thriving community
Located north of Detroit, Oakland County is part of the nation's seventh largest metropolitan area. Oakland County is home to 39 cities and 14 townships. The city of Pontiac is the county seat with a population of 71,000.
Oakland County has experienced phenomenal investment in recent years, including Chrysler Corporation's $800 million technology center and the Oakland Technology Park. More than 200 Fortune 500 companies are represented in the county. Yet, the cost of living remains remarkably affordable.
Oakland County residents enjoy one of the highest standards of living in the United States. Per capita income is ranked third among U.S. counties with more than 1 million population, averaging more than 40 percent higher than the state and nation.
Excellent schools, affordable housing, employment opportunities and an abundance of cultural and recreational activities moving to Oakland County the best decision you can make.