We are seeking an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join our Women's Center in Arlington, VA. The practice accepts board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as Residents.
- Schedule: 4 days/week; 3 days in the office, one day covering hospital during the week with at least 1 weekday call and OFF, full-day, post call
- Vacation: 5 weeks PTO, including CME time
- Call Schedule: 1 in 8; no nights.
- Patient Census: 22/day average
- Team consists of 4 OB/GYNS; 1 Mid-wife; plus RNs and allied support
- Practice covers 2 centers located in nearby locations
- Affiliated with Level 2 Trauma and NICU Hospital
- Teaching opportunities available
- This position requires a VA license and we can assist with that!
- The center is in a highly desirable area, including great schools.
Our North-East Regional Group consists of more than 200 physicians, nurse practitioners, physician's assistants and certified nurse midwives. Together, we offer choices for obstetric, gynecologic, and specialized women’s health care services. The North-East Care network enables rapid coordination with specialists to address your individual medical needs, including second opinions, oncology services, high risk pregnancy care, ultrasounds and surgical procedures. Surgical Centers providing outpatient gynecological surgery and osteoporosis screening have been established to provide immediate access to the latest medical technologies.
We practice value-based care, creating a high value delivery organization for women's healthcare that produces the best outcomes and patient experience at the lowest cost while maintaining a great quality of life for the Physician. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan.