Ascension Columbia St Marys Hospital M - ANE
- Anesthesia Care team is comprised of 23 MDs and 16 CRNAs
- Covers multiple Ascension facilities within the Milwaukee area; typically not on the same day
- Cases include General, Ortho, ENT, GI, Ophthalmology, OB/GYN, Urology, Spine, Vascular, Heads, and minimal healthy pediatrics.
- No trauma; Cardiac done by Cardiac Anesthesiologists
- Epic EMR
- Mixture of doing own cases/supervision
- Minimum beeper call; CRNAs take in house OB call
- Group prides itself on fair and equitable schedules! No hierarchy system
Milwaukee, Wisconsin is located on the shores of Lake Michigan. With a population over 600,000, it is the largest city and the main cultural and economic center in Wisconsin. Historically known as a brewing and manufacturing powerhouse, now is flourishing way beyond these measures. It is recognized for its fine dining and hotels, world-renowned museums, acclaimed ballet company, world-class symphony, vibrant arts, cultural festivals, and professional sports teams. This rich city is encompassed by the lake, river, gardens, parks, beautiful nature centers, and bicycle trails throughout. Milwaukee is the home to famous attractions, such as, the Harley-Davidson Motor Company, Milwaukee Public Market, an indoor market of 20 family-owned businesses, Potawatomi Bingo Casino, and Summerfest, the World’s Largest Music Festival and Milwaukee’s foundation summer celebration. You may also enjoy outstanding shopping, from boutiques and specialty shops, to malls and outlet stores, historical architecture, restaurants and nightlife. Milwaukee has an outstanding school system, with over two dozen private and parochial high schools, and over a dozen colleges. Milwaukee has two convenient airports, Amtrak station, Greyhound Lines, and intercity bus transportation. It is close to Interstate 94 and Interstate 43 for easy travel to outlining areas and cities. Milwaukee continues to thrive, from its industrial past to its modern day economy. Milwaukee is truly a unique city in which to live, work and play.