Ascension Via Christi Hospitals
Ascension Via Christi, Kansas' largest healthcare system, is committed to providing quality, compassionate care with today's leading edge technology. With more than 900 physicians providing healthcare services within two-acute care hospital campuses with more than 950 beds, our mission-focused medical center also features:
- American College of Surgeons-certified Level One Trauma Center and Regional Burn Center
- Largest Emergency Services Department in Kansas with more than 100,000 patient visits each year
- Kansas Only Transplant Program for Kidney, Pancreas and Adult Bone Marrow
- Freestanding Cancer Treatment Facility with Region's only CyberKnife Center
- Comprehensive Neuroscience Program
Wichita, Ks, recently ranked #1 most uniquely American city by Newsmax Magazine, features countless activities and many exciting attractions that will make you proud to call Wichita home . As the state s largest city, Wichita is a culturally diverse community with attractions such as museums, galleries, opera, and ballet as well as recreational activities including private and public golf courses and sporting events. Wichita provides residents affordability, short and easy commutes to work, a high level of public safety for your family, and many of the best public and private schools in the region- attributes you simply can t find in most metro areas.