Atrium Medical Center
Atrium Medical Center is a 324-bed hospital in Warren County serving residents of southwest Ohio. As a full-service hospital, Atrium offers advanced technology and expert medical care in a setting designed with patient and family comfort and convenience in mind. This is evident in amenities, such as all-private patient rooms, room service, 24-hour visiting for families and more.
AtriumMedical Center ’s services include:
• 24/7 heart services, including open-heart surgery, stent placement and electrophysiology studies.
• Advanced cancer care center which is a certified member of MD Anderson Cancer Network with medical and radiation oncology services, including IMRT, IGRT, MammoSite and high-dose rate brachytherapy.
• Verified Level III trauma center with dedicated trauma and cardiac rooms as well as designated Senior Emergency Room.
• Women’s center with digital mammography, breast MRI and Dexa scan for osteoporosis.
• PrimaryStrokeCenter certification from The Joint Commission.
*Accredited Chest Pain Center with advanced cardiovascular services.
• Family Birth Center with a Level II special care nursery and Natural Beginnings - Cincinnati's only natural birth center.
• Inpatient and outpatient surgical services, including minimally invasive options such as robotic-assisted surgery.
* Wound care and hyperbaric services.
* Orthopaedics, sports medicine and physical therapy; inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services.
Atrium’s mission: We will build healthier communities with others who share our commitment to provide high-quality, cost-competitive health care services.
Atrium Medical Center is at the heart of Premier Health Campus – Middletown, the only campus of its kind in the region. The campus features unique partnerships bringing the following facilities to the area:
• Dayton Children’s Specialty Care Center – Warren County
• Southwest Ohio Surgery Center
• Atrium Family YMCA
• Avalon by Otterbein
• Greentree Health Science Academy