Atrium Medical Center
Atrium Medical Center is a 328-bed hospital in Warren County serving residents of southwest Ohio. As a full-service hospital, Atrium offers advanced technology and expert medical care in a setting designed with patient and family comfort and convenience in mind. This is evident in amenities, such as all-private patient rooms, room service, 24-hour visiting for families and more.
AtriumMedical Center ’s services include:
• 24/7 heart services, including open-heart surgery, stent placement and electrophysiology studies.
• Advanced cancer care center with medical and radiation oncology services, including IMRT, IGRT, MammoSite and high-dose rate brachytherapy.
• Verified Level III trauma center with dedicated trauma and cardiac rooms, as well as on-unit imaging
• Women’s center with digital mammography, breast MRI and Dexa scan for osteoporosis
• PrimaryStrokeCenter certification from The Joint Commission
• ChestPainCenter accredited by the Society of Chest Pain Centers — the only one in Butler and Warren counties
• Home-like FamilyBirthCenter with a Level II Perinatal Nursery, multiple birthing options and amenities for families
• Inpatient and outpatient surgical services, including minimally invasive options such as robotic-assisted surgery
Atrium’s mission: We will build healthier communities with others who share our commitment to provide high-quality, cost-competitive health care services.
Atrium Medical Center is at the heart of Premier Health Campus – Middletown, the only campus of its kind in the region. The campus features unique partnerships bringing the following facilities to the area:
• Dayton Children’s Specialty Care Center – Warren County
• Southwest Ohio Surgery Center
• Atrium Family YMCA
• Avalon by Otterbein
• Greentree Health Science Academy
Just the Facts – 2016
Licensed Beds 328
Physician Specialties 55
Admissions and Observations 12,921
Outpatient Visits 183,603
ER Visits 57,578