Avera Medical Group Maternal Metal Medicine
The Avera Medical Group Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Join a group of 4 board certified MFM physicians in a growing market with 1:4 call currently
- Strong support of sub-specialists and support staff to complement the team approach to patient care including: 4 perinatal APP’s, 1 genetic counselor, 11 obstetricians, 4 OB APP’s, 3 nurse midwifes, 4 neonatologists, 8 neonatal APP’s
- 14-bed LDR unit with dedicated O.R. suites for c-sections and 24-bed postpartum unit provide for approximately 2,400 annual births.
- The MFM group provides outreach to two sites located in Sioux Falls
- Clinic: Beautiful, modern, state of the art clinic attached to the hospital with 5 ultrasound rooms with GE E-8 Ultrasounds.
- Clinic Staff: 4 APP’s that assist with admissions and rounds, 3 RNs, 1 Genetic Counselor, 10 sonographers
Avera Medical Group Neonatology
- 5 Neonatologist, 2 Perinatologist and 11 Apps
- Support of a skilled, multi-disciplinary team of registered nurses, case managers, social workers, dietitians, lactation consultants, patient educators, Child Life Specialist and a Family Support Specialist.
- New NICU - 42 Bed, state of the art NICU - opened 2015
- A total of 110 beds are devoted to the care of infants, children and adolescents in our Pediatric Unit, PICU and Level III NICU
- NICU has a dedicated Neonatal Transport team and surgical service
- The NICU has been a member of the Vermont Oxford Network for several years
Avera Medical Group Obstetrics & Gynecology
- 24 hour call as laborist
- 14 LDRP rooms, 24 ante partum rooms and new 35 bed Level III NICU opening October 2015
- Over 2000 births per year
- daVinci 2 surgical robotics system
- Full spectrum of women’s health specialties:perinatology, gynecologic oncology, urogynecology, and nurse midwifery