Avera - Rock Rapids
HOSPITAL AND CLINIC
- The new $21 million hospital and clinic is in the design stages and will begin construction in the fall of 2017 with a grand opening in April, 2019. The hospital will have 10 inpatient beds, 2 surgical suites and 2 trauma rooms. The clinic will have three rooms per provider, private provider offices, 5 minor procedure rooms, and outreach specialty physician space contained within the primary care clinic. The community is very excited about the project and a community capital campaign is expected to raise over $4 million in donations.
- Population 2,600
- Wide range of recreational activities for adults and children
- State of the art High School that opened in 2001, with substantial additions in 2015, located right in the central part of the community and is attached to the elementary and middle schools.
- Incredibly low crime rate provides a safe and secure lifestyle for the entire community.
- Recreational trails
- An abundance of beautiful community parks. Island Park serves as the landmark for the city.
- Housing construction and available lots for purchase to continue to expand with several different sub-division being developed over the last several years
- Multiple churches of various denominations