From the Coast to the Central Valley, you are going to be lovin’ Cali! Reside in a metropolitan city with a draw of close to one million residents where the cost of living is low and the real estate is amongst the lowest in the state. Centrally located at only 1 ½ hours from the mountains, Downtown L.A., and our beautiful west coast beaches.
- Award-winning California Distinguished /Blue Ribbon public and private schools
- Museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals & much more
- Regional airport in town with an international airport about 1.5 hours away
- Pro sports, amusement parks, rafting, mountains and beaches within an easy drive
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of worship available
- Incredibly affordable modern track homes to gated communities to small ranches
- Year round sunshine and an average temperature of 80 degrees