Banner Fort Collins Medical Center is a full-service, acute-care hospital offering emergency care, orthopedics, general surgery, women’s health, labor and delivery, gastroenterology, urology, pulmonology, intensive care and other medical and surgical services. We are committed to proving the highest quality care using the latest technology. We proudly began seeing patients in April 2015.
Banner Fort Collins Medical Center is built on a 28-acre campus located at Harmony Road and Lady Moon Drive and is the third Banner Health facility in the Northern Colorado Front Range.
Fort Collins, Colorado – Fort Collins a midsize city of over 155,000 is frequently named as one the best place in the country to live. Situated at the base of the Rocky Mountains, Fort Collins is home to a multitude of year-round recreational opportunities, diverse cultural attractions, home of Colorado State University (over 22,000 undergraduates) with a vibrant nightlife scene, and family fun galore.
Fort Collins has received the following recognitions in 2015-2016:
- Runner Friendly Community: Road Runners Club of America - Oct 2016
- Best Recreational/Travel Map Design: Cartography and Geographic Information Society - Apr 2016
- No. 4 Happiest City in America: 24/7 Wall St. - Apr 2016
- No. 4 Community in Overall Well-Being, 2014-2015: Gallup Healthways - Feb 2016
- No. 14 Best-Performing City : Miliken Institute - Dec 2015
- Top 3 Digital City : Govtech.com - Nov 2015
- Top 10 Best Metros for Female Entrepreneurs: Forbes - Oct 2015
- No. 13 Best Place to Live: Livability.com - Sep 2015
- No. 4 Safest Drivers in America: Allstate Insurance Company - Sep 2015
- No. 11 Healthiest Housing Market: WalletHub - Aug 2015
- Top 10 Swim City in the US: USA Swimming - Jul 2015
- Ranked No. 4 Next Top 10 Cities for Tech Jobs: Fast Company - Jul 2015