East Morgan County Hospital (EMCH) in Brush, Colorado, is a 25-bed critical access facility, level IV trauma center, offering a full array of health care services and two clinic locations: Brush & Fort Morgan. The hospital features a Level IV Trauma Center, an attached physician's and visiting specialists clinic, Emergency Care, Pediatrics, Orthopedics, Women's Services, Surgical, Heart and Cancer Care, Pediatrics, Rehabilitation Care (including warm water therapy pool) . The EMCH recent expansion includes a large state of the art medical unit, new Labor & Delivery area, expanded Intensive care, expanded telemedicine capabilities, additional single-patient rooms. Additional services include , Medical air transport services provided as well as non-emergency transportation. Full array of diagnostic testing, physical and occupational therapy, speech therapy, warm water pool therapy, PACS, and CT are available. Other health care services include: Public health, nursing home care and assisted living.
Brush & Fort Morgan are rural communities located 1 hour northeast of Denver via I-76 and are close-knit communities,15 minutes from each other, offering strong school systems, a local community college, numerous recreation options, local parks, cultural activities, shopping and restaurant options. These locations are attractive to people who like rural living, and want to be close to a population center.
Morgan County and the communities of Brush and Fort Morgan offer:
• Over 300 days of sunshine a year
• Moderate cost of living
• 2 hours from Rocky Mountain National Park
• 1 hour from Denver
• 3 hours from world class ski resorts
• Hunting and fishing, bird watching, nature trails
• Morgan County has golf courses in both communities, city parks, swimming pool, disc golf
• Accredited Morgan Community College within minutes
• Approximately 70% of graduating high school students go on to college
• Total Service Area: 28,000 (includes all of Morgan County)