Banner Health - North Colorado Medical Center
Located perfectly between the Great Plains to the east and the Rocky Mountains to the west, the Greeley area is 110,000 plus! Recently named one of the fastest growing and best places to live in the nation, this region offers several recreational, cultural and professional opportunities including:
- Over 300 days of pure Colorado sunshine a year
- Within one hour of majestic Rocky Mountain National Park and less than a 3-hr drive to world-class ski resorts
- Biking, hiking, camping, rock climbing, hunting and fishing
- A multitude of public/private golf courses and 30+ municipal parks
- Cultural & historic activities throughout the year
- Thriving retail sector featuring a mix of national chains and independently-owned businesses and markets
- Highly educated workforce & broad based business sector that has contributed to substantial growth along the Northern Colorado Front Range area
- Variety of public and private educational options for K-12; higher education options include Aims Community College and the University of Northern Colorado (11,000+ enrollment)
North Colorado Medical Center has received designation as a Distinguished Hospital for Clinical Excellence 2017. This marks the 9th year in a row that NCMC has received this distinction. NCMC is one of 258 hospitals nationwide and one of 14 Colorado hospitals named by Healthgrades this year.
North Colorado Medical Center is a 378-bed tertiary facility serving a four-state region. NCMC provides the only Burn Center and air medical transport (North Colorado MedEvac) in northern Colorado. With over 350 physicians on staff, we offer a full-complement of subspecialties including programs in comprehensive cancer care, orthopedic surgery, women's and children's services, sports medicine, cardiac services, general surgery and rehabilitation services. Level II Trauma Emergency Department, Cardiac and Vascular Services, surgery, birthing and intensive care. The North Colorado Medical Center Cancer Institute provides another enhancement of patient services as NCMC continues to grow.
BANNER HEALTH, a Top 5 Large Health System, is one of the leading not-for-profit in the nation; we are financially strong and growing responsibly to meet the needs of the communities we serve.
- Named one of the Top 5 Large Health Systems in the U.S. by Truven Analytics
- Named one of the the Top 7 Integrated Health Networks
- Named in the top 100 of Information Week's top 500
- One of the top 25 connected hospitals for EMR
- NCMC is ranked No. 5 in Colorado by U.S. News and World Report
- NCMC recognized as Banner's "Best of the Best" for 2010.