Banner Health - Northern Colorado Front Range Region
Enjoy the Northern Colorado Front Range for careers, lifestyle and attractive communities where Banner Health has three hospitals: Banner Fort Collins Medical Center in Fort Collins, McKee Medical Center in Loveland and North Colorado Medical Center in Greeley.
Banner Health has multiple clinic locations in Northern Colorado including: Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley, Windsor, Eaton and Johnstown.
Banner Medical Group, Banner Health's employed provider group, currently has more than 1,300 physicians and Advance Practice Providers located in six western states including Nevada, Nebraska, Arizona, Colorado, and Wyoming.
Our doctors and providers care for patients in a variety of patient care settings.
Recently named one of the fastest growing and best places to live in the nation, this region offers several recreational activities, cultural amenities, educational and professional opportunities including:
- Over 300 days of pure Colorado sunshine each year!
- Within one hour of majestic Rocky Mountain National Park and 90 minutes to world-class ski resorts and the Colorado Rockies
- Biking, hiking, camping, rock climbing, hunting and fishing
- A multitude of public and private golf courses and public parks
- Cultural & historic activities throughout the year
- Thriving retail sector featuring a mix a national chains, independently-owned businesses
- Highly educated workforce & broad based business sector leading to substantial growth along the front range
- Variety of public and private educational options for K-12
- Within one hour there is access to three major universities (Colorado State University, University of Colorado, and University of Northern Colorado) plus numerous community colleges.