Banner Health - Sterling Regional MedCenter
Sterling, CO is located on the high plains of northeastern, Colorado! Sterling is a rural community of 15,000, founded rich in agricultural tradition. Sterling Regional MedCenter is a 36-bed, Level III trauma facility with 4 large operating rooms and health and wellness services with a total service area of over 45,000.
Sterling Regional Medical Center Stats:
• 36 Bed Acute-Care Facility
• Newly Remodeled
• State-of-the-Art Services & Equipment
• Full time in house Hospitalists
• Support of General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Internal Medicine, Cardiology and Family Practice
• Wellness & Health Education
• Low Managed Care
• Diagnostic Lab
• Banner's multi-specialty clinic is located adjacent to the hospital.
A Place To Call Home:
Located in the heart of Colorado’s high eastern plain, Sterling is a town rich in agricultural tradition and boasts a safe, family environment with friendly, respectful neighbors. With a mild climate and an average of 331 days of sunshine each year, plenty of recreational opportunities exist, including:
• Private & public Golf Courses.
• Over 60 acres of parks.
• Indoor & outdoor movie theatres.
• Three reservoirs, two with unlimited water sports.
• Hunting, camping & fishing.
• Roller hockey, baseball/softball, tennis, & rodeos
Sterling also offers:
• A highly respected and rated school district with ACT scores that exceed state and national averages.
• Two hours to metropolitan amenities! Denver offers major league sports, theatres, a zoo, major shopping malls, museums and more.