Leading-Edge Health Care for a Growing Community
Banner Ironwood Medical Center (BIMC) in San Tan Valley, Ariz., delivers superior health care in the Southeast Valley. With an 80-acre facility that can ultimately support more than 500 beds, the hospital is primed to grow as the community does, providing state-of-the-art health care. With computerized order entry, iCare, elCU monitoring systems and electronic medical records, our staff has incredible access to cutting-edge treatment and care.
BIMC currently has 36 private rooms with a focus on emergency services, obstetrics, surgery and general medical care. Offering a patient-centered approach, BIMC features all the amenities of a hotel and the highest quality of health care available.
This includes services such as:
- A full-service Emergency department
- Inpatient beds devoted to intensive care and medical/surgical care
- A Maternity department and four labor/delivery/recovery rooms and two Caesarian-section suites
- Four large surgical suites with high-intensity LED lighting and screens with super-sharp imaging
- Medical imaging services including X-ray, MRI, CT and ultrasound
San Tan Valley , Ariz.
In June 2009, northern Pinal County's most populated area became known as San Tan Valley. The name "San Tan Valley" was chosen by area residents over 23 other potential names.
San Tan Valley shares many of the same amenities as the nearby Banner Health communities of Mesa and Gilbert including affordable living and outdoor activities such as golfing, hiking and fishing.
Completion of the Loop 202 Santan Freeway gives residents easier access to popular destinations in the Phoenix metro area, but many residents enjoy the quiet evenings, beautiful sunsets and breathtaking views of San Tan Valley.