Banner Medical Group - Glendale / Peoria
Banner Medical Group (BMG)
At Banner Medical Group, you’ll have the opportunity to perform a critical role in the community where you practice. Our West Valley health centers and clinics are ideally placed to provide care to all ages from Phoenix, Glendale, Surprise, Avondale, Goodyear and other neighboring cities. The area offers convenient access to some of the most amazing scenery, hikes, shopping/dining, schools and services available to Arizona residents. Glendale and Peoria are well established cities with great dining, shopping and entertainment venues nearby. Sports fans enjoy Spring Training, professional hockey (Coyotes) and football (Cardinals), just minutes from home.
Banner Medical Group provides both primary and specialty care throughout six states and in a variety of settings – from growing practices along the Northern Colorado Front Range and rural locations in Nebraska, Wyoming and Nevada to large multi-specialty practices like the Banner Arizona Medical Clinic and Banner Pediatric Specialists in the metropolitan Phoenix area. BMG currently has more than 1,300 physicians and Advance Practice Providers and is experiencing growth in all locations to enhance our ability to deliver our nonprofit mission of providing excellent patient care.
BANNER HEALTH, a Top 5 Large Health System, is one of the leading not-for-profit in the nation; we are financially strong and growing responsibly to meet the needs of the communities we serve.
- Named one of the Top 5 Large Health Systems in the U.S. by Truven Health Analytics
- Named one of the Top 7 Integrated Health Networks
- Named in the top 100 of Information Week's top 500
- Banner Health was selected as one of the Top Leadership Teams in Healthcare by Health Leaders Media
- Voted as one of the “Best Places to Work” in the Phoenix metro area by the Phoenix Business Journal
- AA- Rating by Fitch Reports