Banner Medical Group - Pinal County
Nestled between the Greater Phoenix and Tucson areas, the Banner Health locations in Pinal County are ideally located for those people who prefer a small town feeling with the proximity to big city conveniences or activities. Pinal County is considered the fastest growing county in Arizona offering affordable land and housing, education options including charter and traditional schools, and diverse employment opportunities for various industries.
Besides having access to dozens of golf courses and several beautiful state parks with ample hiking and camping, the area offers boating, fishing and hunting to those that enjoy the outdoors! Pinal County is rich with Native American and old west history, and includes truly special attractions like the Boyce Thompson Arboretum and Biosphere.
Banner Health currently provides several health care facilities in Pinal County including the following locations:
- Banner Casa Grande Medical Center includes a 177-bed hospital, regional emergency services, primary and specialty care, imaging, rehab services, and so much more.
- Banner Health Center, Maricopa - provides comprehensive and specialty care for family members of all ages including family medicine, maternity, neurosciences, radiology and rheumatology.
- Banner Ironwood Medical Center, San Tan Valley - features a 47 private room hospital with emergency services, obstetrics, surgery and general medical care.
- Banner Health Clinic, Merrill Ranch, Florence - Offering primary care services for all ages.
Banner Health's visions and values strive for excellent patient care. Here are just some of the ways Banner has been recognized for its leadership in the healthcare industry:
- Seventh in the Top 100 Integrated Healthcare Networks in the nation (2016) - SDI.
- One of the Best Places to Work in metro Phoenix (2015) – Phoenix Business Journal and BestCompaniesAZ
- Top 10 Health System in the country based on clinical performance (2014) – Thomson Reuters
- Top 15 Health Systems Nationally by Truven Analytics (2015)