Baptist Health Care
Baptist Health Care – Pensacola, Florida is a two-hospital system located on the beautiful gulf shore. A Malcolm Baldrige recipient, Baptist continuously strives to be a national leader in quality and service. Recently, Baptist Hospital and Gulf Breeze were both recognized by The Joint Commission as Top Performers in Key Quality Measures™.
Baptist Hospital – Pensacola, Florida
- 62,000 Annual Emergency Medicine Patient Volume
- 492 bed facility, 29 beds in the main ED with 6 fast track beds
- 24 hour scribe coverage
- 41-45 hours of emergency physician daily coverage with 30 hours of APC coverage
Gulf Breeze Hospital – Gulf Breeze, Florida
- Located in Gulf Breeze, FL
- 31,000 Annual Emergency Medicine Patient Volume
- 77 beds (16 ED beds with 3 fast track beds)
- Providers will work 1/3 of their time at Gulf Breeze Hospital
Both campuses offer Lab, x-ray, CT, 3-T MRI and Ultrasound 24/7. A state-of-the-art Level II Trauma Center, Baptist’s dedicated Trauma Team provides Life Flight services.
The abundance and quality of culture, arts, museums, sports, and concerts in Pensacola, FL exceed what you find in much larger cities. There’s a symphony, opera, theater and ballet, not to mention our art and museums. We have high-level hockey and baseball teams, and there are headlining national acts that regularly make a stop in town. And of course, there is any and everything related to water – from diving to boating. However, the best way to learn about Pensacola is to experience it for yourself.