Baptist Health Corbin, a 273-bed acute and skilled care facility, provides a broad spectrum of healthcare services to residents of Whitley, Knox, Laurel, Bell, Clay, McCreary and Harlan counties and Jellico, Tennessee.
Baptist Health Corbin is a vital part of its community, with outreach and education programs to address conditions such as diabetes, cancer and heart disease.
In addition to inpatient and outpatient medical and surgical care, services include:
- Adult psychiatry
- Ambulatory care
- Breast Care Center
- Baptist Health Family Fitness
- Diagnostic imaging
- Cardiopulmonary services
- Emergency Department
- Heart care
- Nursery and Level II Nursery
- Occupational health
- Outpatient specialty clinics in pediatric surgery, thoracic/cardiovascular surgery, neurology/neurosurgery, allergy, rheumatology, dermatology and ear, nose and throat
- Outpatient diagnostic center – first in the region
- Physical Rehabilitation Center
- Surgical services
- Women’s Health Center
Baptist Health has a network of healthcare providers for patients in the Southeast Kentucky area – from Baptist Health Medical Group offices, to Baptist Urgent Care and Baptist Express Care inside Walmart stores.
Baptist Health Corbin provides clinical training opportunities for local and regional colleges and universities, including an on-campus associate degree in nursing programwith Lincoln Memorial University. This program makes it possible for Southeastern Kentuckians to stay at home and earn nursing degrees.