Baptist Medical Center - Beaches
Providing Jacksonville's thriving beach communities with a comprehensive range of high-tech health care services close to home, Baptist Beaches is a full-service medical center with:
- Status as a Magnet™ hospital, the highest honor a health care organization can receive for excellence in patient care
- 146 private patient rooms, including 16 spacious maternity suites
- Six state-of-the-art operating suites
- Outpatient surgery and diagnostic testing, with many specialized services including a sleep disorders center and a new endoscopy suite
- The only 24-hour emergency service east of the Intracoastal Waterway
Located just a half-mile from the Atlantic Ocean, and a few blocks west of State Road A1A, our hospital campus includes the Wilson/Epstein Center for Diagnostic and Rehabilitative Services and two conveniently located physician office buildings.