Baylor Medical Center at Trophy Club
About Baylor Medical Center at Trophy Club
Baylor Medical Center at Trophy Club is a state of the art hospital that provides service to patients across the Dallas-Fort Worth metro area. There are many different types of surgical procedures done at the hospital including Bariatrics, General Surgery, Hand Surgery, Oral/Maxillofacial, Orthopedic, Pain Management, Podiatry, Spine, and Urology. Trophy Club includes advanced surgical suites, a diagnostic imaging department, inpatient guest suites, and an emergency department.
Number of Hospital Beds: 20
Number of Operating Rooms: 6
Number of Treatment Rooms: 3
The Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex is an area of North Texas that encompasses many different great cities and towns. The two major cities, Dallas and Fort Worth both provide the endless activities and opportunities of a large metropolis, but each has its own style. The area is filled with wonderful attractions whether it be the many museums in Dallas or the Stock Yards in Fort Worth. DFW also features multiple great golf courses, including two where PGA tour events are regularly held; TPC Four Seasons in Las Colinas, and Colonial Country Club in Fort Worth. The Metroplex also has world class dining and entertainment opportunities.
- Forbes recently included the DFW metropolitan area in the top 10 of their Fastest-Growing Cities in the U.S. list
- Texas has one of the lowest overall tax burdens in the United States
- The DFW metro was recently ranked in the top 10 Most Entertaining Cities in America by Forbes
- The Metroplex has multiple professional sports franchises, including an NBA, NFL, MLB, and NHL team
- Access to a number of airports including domestic and international flights from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport