Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Round Rock
Baylor Scott & White Health's long tradition of providing comprehensive, highly personalized healthcare is available to resid ents of Williamson and Northern Travis counties on a healthcare campus that features a primary care clinic, multispecialty clinics and a full-service, 101-bed hospital.
Our care is delivered by a staff that upholds the Baylor Scott & White tradition of providing comprehensive, personalized quality health care. Baylor Scott & White / Round Rock provides a wide network of medical expertise and resources, as well as an enhanced ability to care for patients and families. The medical center, the adjacent multispecialty clinic and the freestanding cancer center provide a full range of care in more than 40 specialties.
Medical Services at a Glance -
24/7 Level III Emergency Department Heart & Vascular
- 19 bed emergency department - Stress testing
-STEMI Receving Center for Heart Attack - Cardiac catheterization
- Certified Chest Pain Center - Angiography & Vascular surgery
-Primary Stroke Center - Cardiac Rehab / Minimal invasive (keyhole) surgery
Diagnostic Services Diabetes Management
- Breast imaging - Interventional Radiology Orthopedics - same day hip and anterior hip replacement
- Bone density - Laboratory Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
- Colonoscopy - Nuclear Med Cancer Center
- CT/MRI - Stress testing
- Echocardiology - Ultrasound
- EKG - X-Ray