Baystate Mary Lane Outpatient Center
Baystate Mary Lane Hospital is now Baystate Mary Lane Outpatient Center. We serve the residents of Ware and its surrounding communities offering a variety of primary and specialty health care including cancer, cardiology, surgery, and imaging services.
COMPREHENSIVE CARE FOR THE HARD-TO-HEAL
Most wounds heal with cleaning, bandages, and a little time. We treat difficult wounds--the persistent ones, often complicated by other medical problems like diabetes, high blood pressure, and heart disease. This level of care comes through:
- Evidence-based comprehensive care that manages all disorders and conditions related to the wound.
- A multidisciplinary team of physicians and health professionals specially trained in the evidence-based care.
- Therapies and leading technology such as bioengineered tissue, adjunctive physical therapy modalities, and hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
THE REGION'S ONLY HYPERBARIC OXYGEN THERAPY
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy is one of the advanced treatment options we offer. It is one of the most powerful tools for treating the hardest-to-heal wounds. It works by improving oxygen flow to tissues that stimulate the formation of new blood vessels and encourage cell growth. In short, it speeds up the healing process.
WHAT WE TREAT
- Leg ulcers
- Wounds secondary to infection
- Diabetic foot ulcers, DFU
- Arterial ulcers
- Pressure ulcers (i.e., decubiti)
- Traumatic wounds
- Post operative wounds
- Complex soft tissue wounds
- Compromised skin grafts and flaps
- Radiation tissue damage and bone
- Osteomyelitis (infection/inflammation of bone/marrow)
- Second and third degree burn wounds