Behavioral Health Services
Behavioral Health Services is a state-licensed mental health agency serving children, adolescents and adults living throughout YakimaCounty.Our staff consists of psychiatrists, psychologists, licensed social workers and counselors and other mental health workers.All are dedicated mental health professionals who are sensitive to the rich diversity of cultural backgrounds in our area.
- Individual, group and family therapy
- Psychiatric services, including evaluations, medication management and primary care consultations
- Outreach-based case management and counseling
- Behavioral Assessment Team for special needs children birth-12 at Children's Village
- Referral and coordination with community services
- Therapeutic Foster Care
- Psychological testing and evaluation, per special arrangement
- Behavioral Health integration at YVFWC Medical Clinics
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TFCBT)
- Specialty Contract Services
- The Incredible Years®- Parent and Child Training Programs
- Structured Play Therapy
- Wraparound Coordination
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Positive Behavior Support
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic serves over 120,000 people across 27 clinics and programs in two states. We have expanded medical care to include dental, orthodontia, nutritional counseling, autism screening, and behavioral health. We also offer community programs that offer assistance with employment and training, afterschool education, rental and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, tobacco cessation, and three mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working at Farm Workers Clinic means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently TRUST one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster INTEGRITY by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate TRANSPARENCY by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create PARTNERSHIPS to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for JUST TREATMENT for all individuals.
- We will let JOY in.
- We have the COURAGE to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
The Pacific Northwest
Working at Farm Workers Clinic means living in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. You will have the opportunity enjoy spectacular wilderness areas, scenic ocean beaches and crystal-clear lakes and rivers. Because of the Cascade mountain range, the Northwest has two distinct climates: The west side is lush and green. Eastern Washington and Oregon, shielded from the rain-filled clouds by the high mountains, tend to be sunny and arid.
The two climates enable farms and orchards to produce a bounty of different fruits, berries and vegetables. And with 22 appellations, Washington and Oregon are also celebrated for their world-class wines.
No matter where you live in the Pacific Northwest, you will be within an easy drive to a thriving metropolitan area, offering fine shopping, theatres, museums and galleries. The area also boasts progressive public and private schools and world-class universities.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.