Belton Regional Medical Center
Belton Regional Medical Center is one of 10 HCA Midwest Health System hospitals in the Kansas City and surrounding areas. Located conveniently at Highways 71 and 58 in Belton, Mo., just 20 minutes outside of Kansas City. This 71-bed acute care facility offers a full range of inpatient and outpatient services.
Since 1984, our mission is to provide the citizens of southern Jackson and northern Cass counties access to important health resources. The excellent medical staff, advanced technology, community programs and highly qualified personnel make it possible to meet that goal.
Services provided by 260 physicians and a support staff of 300 include:
- Hospital Services
- Emergency Services
- Intensive Care Unit
- Outpatient Services in a variety of specialties
- Pain Management
ABOUT KANSAS CITY:
- Kansas City consistently ranks as one of the top 10 places to live in the U.S.
- The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people, comprised of 18 counties and 50 communities--offering a diverse economy that mirrors the U.S., allowing companies to take calculated risk and test new products.
- Home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others!
- KCI features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. New airport enhancements and renovations underway!
- On average, housing in KC is 22 percent less than the U.S. average and the average commute time is 23 minutes or less. The affordability and balance in lifestyle allow you to propel yourself personally faster without compromising your ability to access world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and sporting events!
- Kansas City is a community that feeds your passion—regardless of your interests outside of the workplace. For the sports enthusiast—check out the KC Chiefs, Sporting KC and KC Royals. For the food enthusiast—KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. For the creative and cultural aficionado-- internationally known museums, dynamic gallery districts and outstanding performances create a colorful palette for locals to enjoy.
- Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Eight key factors were considered when creating this list including work-life balance, compensation, opportunities for advancement, resources and more. Forbes, The Huffington Post, National Geographic, CNBC and Thrillist all agree, Kansas City is a top place to live and work.
- 70 Kansas City-area public high schools ranked among the best nationwide, according to the 2019 U.S. News & World Report ranking, and 52 of them are new to the ranking.