Benefis Health System
The medical and professional staff at Benefis is wholly committed to delivering award-winning, comprehensive patient care. With a patient community of nearly 275,000 and a vast service area, we are the major referral hospital for the northcentral Montana region. But if you take a closer look, you'll see that we're much more than a hospital. Benefis is an entire health system, including a cancer institute, bariatric institute, heart and vascular institute, orthopedic center, senior care center, home health, health and wellness facility and much more.
Great Falls, Montana, rest on the high plains along the Rocky Mountain Front and is centrally located between Glacier National Park to the north and Yellowstone Park to the south. Residents thrive on our wide-open spaces, small town feel and big city services. A warm welcome awaits you in Great Falls!
Benefis Health System serves an area of 15 counties with approximately 275,000 people. Facts about Benefis Health System:
- Includes the largest hospital in Montana with 355 licensed acute care beds
- Level II Trauma Center
- Mercy Flight air-transport is based out of our state-of-the art Williams-Ario Regional Emergency Department.
- Sletten Cancer Institute houses the CyberKnife
- 12 bed residential Peace Hospice
- Benefis Heart and Vascular Institute
- Benefis Birth Center
- Benefis Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- State-of-the-art operating rooms and equipment with DaVinci Robotics.
- Technology driven radiology service with new and expanded facilities including: a 64-slice CT scanner, MRI, nuclear medicine, ultrasound, Radiology/Tomography Room, Radiology/Fluoroscopy Room and Special Procedures Room.
- Picture Archival Communications System to access and view digitized x-rays, MRI, CT and ultrasound images.