Berger Health System
Berger Health System is committed to advancing quality, compassionate care, personal health and community well-being.
How we achieve our mission:
- Achieve high-quality healthcare while adding value and affordability.
- Attract and support outstanding employees and providers.
- Provide a comfortable, healing environment.
- Demonstrate sound leadership principles and responsible resource management.
- Deliver facilities and technology consistent with recognized standards of practice.
Creating a healthier community through a caring culture, collaborative skills and constant innovation.
The Berger way
The Berger way defines the beliefs and behaviors that form our organization's unique culture and spirit. It is a pledge from every caregiver, staff member and volunteer to all of our patients, their families and anyone else we have the privilege to meet while serving on the Berger team.
We, the Berger family, proactively provide exceptional care with compassion, one guest at a time.
- Attitude of Excellence: Strive for excellence in everything we do.
- Commitment to Compassionate Care: Treat everyone with respect, dignity and kindness.
- Spirit of Pride and Teamwork: Work to continually improve personally and as an organization.
The healthcare industry as a whole is in a period of rapid transformation. As a result of healthcare reform and tightening federal, state and local budgets, change is occurring at every hospital in the nation—and the pace of change is only accelerating as healthcare providers are being asked to do more with less.
Berger Health System's board and leadership are proactively working to find the best solution(s) that will advance local healthcare services, build upon our legacy of service in Pickaway County and preserve our mission of providing superior healthcare to our community for years to come. We must be forward-looking in order to improve the quality and value of the care we provide. We are pursuing long-term solutions that will preserve the overall vitality of Pickaway County's largest community partner.
Know that as we balance the need to identify solutions for tomorrow with the realities of healthcare today, we remain focused on our No. 1 priority—improving our community's health.