Berks Community Health Center
To improve access and the health of our community through the delivery of coordinated comprehensive services for all residents of Berks County regardless of their economic status.
Berks Community Health Center is committed to improving the health of our community through the delivery and coordination of affordable, comprehensive, culturally sensitive patient- and family-centered healthcare.
To achieve our mission and realize our vision, we will embrace the following values:
- Respect for People
- Community Focus
Respect for People
We promote an environment of mutual respect and diversity for our employees and patients
- Treat all with dignity and respect
- Appreciate and embrace cultural diversity
- Encourage change and new ideas
- Cultivate individual talents
- Recognize and appreciate contributions and achievements
We are committed to excellence in our work and the delivery of exceptional care to the patients of Berks Community Health Center.
- Patients are the first priority
- Deliver exceptional healthcare to all patients
- Improve patient outcomes
- Do our jobs right every time
- Strive for continuous improvement
We do what is right for our patients, our community and for all employees of Berks Community Health Center.
- Operate in an appropriately transparent environment while always respecting confidentiality
- Take responsibility for our actions
- Follow through on commitments
- Communicate in an open and honest manner
- Be trustworthy
We work to understand the needs and desires of the community that we serve and ensure that these needs are central to the manner and delivery of healthcare.
- Understand cultural diversity and achieve cultural competency
- Routinely assess and respond to the healthcare needs of the community
- Deliver exceptional healthcare regardless of patients’ ability to pay
- Develop personal, professional relationships with patients we serve
- Develop appropriate professional and community partnerships to ensure delivery of healthcare