Bon Secours Kilmarnock Primary Care
Welcome to Bon Secours Kilmarnock Primary Care, a department of Rappahannock General Hospital.
Kilmarnock is the commercial hub of the Northern Neck and the largest incorporated town in Lancaster County. Whether you’re shopping, strolling our charming downtown, grabbing a meal or enjoying Town Centre Park, Kilmarnock is the place to enjoy small town charm, friendly merchants and a warm welcome!
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff and providers are well equipped to care for a wide variety of medical needs for all members of your family, including adults, children and adolescents. Our extended hours are designed to help you get the care you need when you need it.
Monday and Tuesday: 7am - 7pm
Wednesday - Friday: 7am - 5pm
Some of our comprehensive services include:
- Annual physicals
- Chronic care for diseases such as diabetes, hypertension and obesity
- Senior care
- Women's services, including Pap smears
- Minor surgery and lesion removal
- Sports physicals and back-to-school physicals
- Well-child care and immunizations