Brentwood Springs Hospital
Brentwood Springs is a beautiful state-of-the-art behavioral health care facility with 48 inpatient beds and extensive outpatient offerings. Brentwood Springs is located on a beautiful park-like campus in Newburgh, IN outside of Evansville, IN. We provide inpatient, partial hospitalization, and outpatient treatment services to adults [and adolescents] suffering from mental illness and/or addiction. Our goal is to consistently deliver quality, evidence-based treatment using a patient-centric approach that yields superior outcomes and patient satisfaction.
Springstone is a physician-led behavioral healthcare company with a Mission to “Change People’s Lives®”
Springstone develops and operates private behavioral healthcare facilities, and currently operates 11 hospitals and 16 outpatient clinics in multiple states.
Springstone brings an innovate approach to behavioral healthcare treatment:
- Passionate and engaged team members recruited for compassion and clinical expertise
- Progressive programing including medication management, cognitive behavioral therapy, computer-aided treatment, exercise, yoga, art, and music therapies
- Special programming for dual-diagnosis patients
- Modern, warm, and welcoming facilities that provide a therapeutic environment that promotes healing
- Park-like campuses with outdoor pavilions, walking trails, and activity spaces.
- Comprehensive quality, patient safety, employee safety, and compliance programs
- Strong patient satisfaction, quality measures, and outcome measures performance
- Local leadership teams including CEO, Medical Director, Director of Nursing, Quality Director, Clinical Director
- 24/7 local patient intake program and call center
- A full medical team on-site including psychiatrists, primary care physicians, nurse practitioners/physician assistants, RNs, therapists, and addiction counselors