Brick, NJ Veterans Affairs Outpatient Clinic
- Primary care services for veterans in the New Jersey and surrounding areas.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the East Orange and Lyons Campuses.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
All appointments are scheduled prior to visit.
- Primary Care
- Social Work
- Mental Health
Clinics meet on specific days and appointments are scheduled prior to visit.
- Diabetic Consult & Group
- Physical Therapy
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Teleretinal (Diabetic Eye Screening)
- Women's Health
Veterans Health Administration Organization Profile