Located on the Connecticut shore, Bridgeport Hospital is a 425-bed, private, not-for-profit hospital and proud member of Yale New Haven Health System. As the largest hospital in prestigious Fairfield County, we provide service for more than 400,000 patient visits each year with a diverse range of specialty services in a wide range of practice settings. These include:
- The Heart Institute at Bridgeport Hospital, named one of Solucient's “100 Top Hospitals for Cardiovascular Care"
- The Norma F. Pfriem Cancer and Breast Care Centers
- The first and only nationally verified Burn Center in the state of Connecticut
- A busy and acclaimed regional Trauma Center
- A 20-bassinet Level III Newborn Intensive Care Unit
- The renowned Ahlbin Centers for Rehabilitation Medicine
- And dozens of other renowned specialty units.