Brightview Health - Erlanger KY
BrightView was founded as a way to give the people in our communities two things: help and hope. If you want to do the same, we would love to have you as part of our team. We’re changing addiction treatment and we’ve built a team of smart, dedicated and fun people to serve and support patients. We utilize the latest technologies, evidence based practices, and proven concepts to help our patients live the lives they deserve.
At BrightView, we provide our patients the environment and the support they need to overcome addiction and find a path to a brighter future. Join our dynamic, rapidly growing organization and help us make a difference in thousands of lives every single day. With so many people affected by substance abuse, we strive to lead by example; giving patients the best chances of success in recovery. Want to be the difference in your community and change patients’ lives everyday? You’ll love to work here.
- Brightview covers a significant portion of Health Insurance and Dental Insurance premiums.
- BrightView provides a match for employee contributions to 401(k) or ROTH 401(k) accounts to help you save for retirement.
- BrightView will provide up to $5,000 per year in education reimbursement for bachelor's degrees, master's degrees, or continuing education to maintain credentials.
- BrightView observes 6 holidays during the year.
- BrightView employees each accrue 3 weeks of paid time off annually to provide a balance between personal and professional life.
- If you know other smart, passionate, qualified people please send them our way! You can earn $750 or more for each new hire you refer!
- Every new hire receives a BrightView embroidered professional apparel to help you look your best!