Buckley Air Force Base
STG International has an immediate need for a Family Practice Physician to support Buckley Air Force Base in Aurora, Colorado.
- Shall provide outpatient health care to qualifying beneficiaries as scheduled by the
- Care shall include but not be limited to continuing, comprehensive health
maintenance and medical care to entire family regardless of sex, age, or type of
- Will maintain a program of comprehensive health for the family unit, to include
preventive medicine, behavioral sciences, and community health.
- May become the primary care manager for a panel of patients. As a PCM, will be the primary person responsible for the management of the health and wellness of
his/her assigned patients.
- Examination of patients, formulation differential diagnostic plans, defines and orders required diagnostic testing.
- Interpretation of examination findings and test results, and implementation of treatment plans.
- Determines need for consultation and assists in medical care and treatment provided at the direction of other specialists.
- Approving/disapproving subspecialty referrals.
- Answering patient telephone consults with the assistance of clinic staff.
- Providing primary and secondary preventive maintenance care.
- All inpatients will be admitted as per the local MTF instructions.
- Be capable of adequately diagnosing and treating a wide-range of pediatric and adult acute and chronic diseases and injuries including but not limited to conditions of the:
- Skin Pulmonary System
- Head Gastrointestinal System
- Eyes Musculoskeletal System
- Ear Genitourinary System
- Nose Reproductive System
- Throat Lymphatic System
- Neck Central Nervous System
- Cardiovascular System Endocrin System
- Psychiatric and Behavioral System
- Secure and maintain an adequate airway to include endotracheal intubation
- Cardioversion of life threatening arrhythmias
- Simple minor surgical procedures: punch biopsies, excision of skin lesions
- Simple abscess incision and drainage
- Nail trephination
- Sling or swath injuries
- Lumbar puncture
- Suture simple laceration
- Suture removal
- Successful completion of an accredited Family Medicine Residency.
- Current Board of Certification by the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM) or the American Osteopathic Board of Family Medicine (AOBFM).
Basic Life Support
Advanced Life Support
Pediatric Advanced Life Support