Exciting Opportunity for a Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician - Department of Veteran Affairs Outpatient Clinic
CRAssociates is a successful healthcare management organization that owns and operates Community Based Outpatient Clinics - CBOC's - in collaboration with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). Our Clinics specialize in primary care and preventative medicine for a Veteran patient population.
Experience the satisfaction of comprehensive patient care using your medical judgment and not the patient's ability to pay! We are proud to offer a rewarding balance of professional and personal time while offering the best service possible to our nation's heroes!
- Location: Dallas Metro Area
- Schedule: 8 AM- 5 PM, M-F; No weekends, nights, or on-call shifts
- Compensation: Excellent
- Benefits: Full malpractice coverage, paid time off plus 10 federal holidays off, 401k retirement plan, professional development allowance, and more!
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy from an accredited college.
- Board Certified OR Board Eligible in Family Practice or Internal Medicine.
- Possess a current unrestricted TX state license as a physician.
- At least 2 years of recent primary care experience in an outpatient setting.
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) Number.
- Must hold a current and valid BLS certification and will be ACLS certified within 90 days of employment.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen
We have a passion for providing the best possible care to those who have served our nation and we are excited to present what we believe to be a first-class employment opportunity, where your career will grow and flourish! If you are a Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician interested in making a difference in the lives of our nation’s Veterans, apply today at http://www.crassoc.com/join-cra.html
You may also contact Sylvia Royster at 703-541-4519 or firstname.lastname@example.org
In conformity with applicable laws, CRAssociates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, or status as a disabled veteran, a Vietnam Era veteran, a veteran who has served on active duty for which a campaign badge was authorized, or a newly separated veteran.