Excellent Opportunity for a Full-Time Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician to provide their primary care expertise helping out our Veterans!
In addition, to helping our VETS In our South Central, MS. location clinic, you get to Enjoy:
- Great work-life balance! (M-F schedule, no weekends, and no on-call shifts)
- Benefits: Full malpractice coverage, paid time off plus 10 federal holidays off, 401k retirement plan, professional development allowance, and more!
* Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy from an accredited college.
* Board Certification in Family Practice or Internal Medicine. (Primary care experience preferred)
* Possess a current unrestricted MS. state license as a physician.
* At least 2 years of recent primary care experience in an outpatient setting.
* Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) Number.
* Must hold a current and valid BLS certification.
* Candidate must be a US Citizen
We have a passion for providing the best possible care to those who have served our nation and we are excited to present what we believe to be a first-class employment opportunity, where your career will grow and flourish! If you are a Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician interested in making a difference in the lives of our nation’s Veterans, apply today at http://www.crassoc.com/join-cra.html
You may also contact Sylvia Royster at 703-541-4519 or firstname.lastname@example.org
In conformity with applicable laws, CRAssociates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, or status as a disabled veteran, a Vietnam Era veteran, a veteran who has served on active duty for which a campaign badge was authorized, or a newly separated veteran.