Enjoy a low cost of living, affordable real estate, no state sales tax, close proximity to Boise, ID, and you'll have access to metropolitan amenities without the traffic, oversaturation and urban sprawl.
- Located on the Snake River at the western end of the Treasure Valley with scenic, high-desert views, rolling hills and easy access to the mountains and Hells Canyon
- High-caliber K-12 public and private schools with easy access to Eastern Oregon University, College of Idaho, Northwest Nazarene University and Boise State University
- Arts, entertainment, parks & recreation, shopping centers, community festivals
- Property tax well below the national median (per “Sperling’s Best”)
- Great location for hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, skiing, watersports, and golfing