Voted one of America’s “Most Walkable Cities”, experience a blend of big city convenience with a friendly atmosphere and small town charm in a unique oceanfront setting. Long Beach boasts amenities that few other cities can match.
• 345 days of sunshine every year
• Live in the city, on the beach, or in one of its many eclectic neighborhoods
• Home to a perfect blend of several welcoming communities
• Easy access to Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, all four major sports franchises. Los Angeles International Airport and a local airport in your backyard
• Several colleges within a 25 miles radius (USC, UCLA, Cal State Fullerton, Chapman, Cal State Long Beach, and UC Irvine)
• Not a fan of driving? Take advantage of several public transportation options and bike friendly streets
• A vibrant downtown with endless shopping and dining options