Located just 45 minutes from Pittsburgh, you can enjoy true city living in one of the most ‘livable cities’ according to Forbes or enjoy the peaceful atmosphere outside with the hustle and bustle at your fingertips.
• Upscale shopping, world-famous museums, international cuisines, and named as Zagat’s Top Food Town
• Ranked in the top 10 kid-friendly cities to visit in 2017 with award-winning children’s museums
• Living options include traditional colonial housing, brand-new developments, established neighborhoods, and homes with multiple acres.
• Easily take trips to New York City, Washington D.C., Cleveland, and
• Access to international airport, easy road trips to New York, and public transportation at your fingertips
Job ID: CD 8683056